Reach your target market in Turkey by advertising in Turkish Student, the innovative magazine for study abroad.
Turkish Student is distributed for free to all Turkish high schools, universities, key education fairs, job information centres, education counselling agents and embassies. The readership will include prospective students and their families and friends, as well as professionals looking to upgrade or supplement their knowledge and skills.
While the key focus is on education, peripheral providers wishing to reach this market are also welcome to advertise and to contribute their expertise in Turkish Student.
You should take part:
- If you are interested in achieving and/or maintaining visibility in this prolific market
- If you already actively recruit in Turkey and wish to supplement your efforts with a wider-spread presence
- If your target market is the under-30 segment looking for study-abroad options or in the higher age-range looking to upgrade
- If you want to reach parents looking for opportunities for their children of all ages
- If you specialize in education programs and/or preparation programs, including:
- High school
- Foundation programs
- Language programs
- GMAT, SAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL preparation
- Certificate and diploma programs; TAFE; college/associate degree programs
- Undergraduate programs
- Graduate programs
- If your company provides services and/or products to the target group
- If you specialize in student travel services, eg., insurance, banking services, learning materials, technology
Reach a good portion the 61% of Turkish citizens who are 35 years of age and under, who have the means and the motivation to study abroad by taking part in Turkish Student.