Every issue of Turkish Student contains pertinent information from industry experts to inform prospective students and their families about study abroad. Topics will include, but not be limited to:
- Education system information, with contributions from Turkish professionals connected to promoting international education of specific countries.
- Each edition will highlight a number of destinations, but also give general, up-to-date information about many.
- Topics such as:
- MA vs. MBA: Dispelling the misconceptions and clarifying the difference between MBA degrees and other Masters designations
- How to prepare for study abroad: Long-range planning and when and how to start
- Pathways and options: What are the various levels and types of post-secondary education, and which are right for whom?
- Education and job market in Turkey: Which areas are marketable in Turkey?
- Specific areas of study and how to apply
- Tourism/Hospitality Management
- International Relations/Politics
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Transportation/shipping logistics
- Interviews with known figures in the Turkish education system
- Student testimonials
- Editorials contributed by education providers from around the world
- Important information on whom to contact, visa preparation, pre-departure information, etc.
Just as the field of international education is a dynamic one, so will Turkish Student be a dynamic, professional source of information for your future students.